samedi 23 juillet 2011

Marathon Photo Fnac Paris Plages July 23 2011

Marathon Photo Fnac Paris Plage July 23 2011


our Pics for each subject : (1) far left, (2) center, (3) far right

Fnac store is organizing a "Marathon Photo" in Paris which is a competition : by team of two, I was with my "assistant" Julie F., we were given a subject every two hours and we had to bring back a couple of pictures for each subject.

Subject 1) "j'ai 10 ans" (I'm 10 years old)
Subject 2) "Padam padam" ( Edith Piaf song)
Subject 3) "Sous les pavés" ( Underneath the pavement)

(3) far left , photo session on Paris Plages (not part of the competition)
even the cat is having a look at these hot foxes

Lots of walking in the streets of Paris from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM but that was fun especially when there is a photo session for bikinis. I won't tell you that I didn't enjoy it.

some more from our walk in Paris