dimanche 23 mai 2010

Cimetiere de Passy on a sunny saturday afternoon (May 22nd 2010)

Cimetiere de Passy

Went to see a friend of mine and as her family was there for this long week-end, I prefered making a quick exit and having a walk in the nearby Cimetiere de passy, where i've never been before.

Took Pics randomly, there was some much light that I could barely see what I was doing.
I just had a small digital camera

Peacefull even though you could still hear the noise coming from the Trocadero.

Lots of famous people here, many of them from the Aristocracy, political men, plane pilots from the 20's, captains of industry, composers & actors.



reality strikes back (on the right)

Lots of gigs tonight (Cocorosie, Juliette Lewis, lady Gaga) but I (we) didn' t bother
It's a day off today ( and maybe tomorrow)
Dinosaur Jr is playing the Machine de la Loco in Pigalle on sunday.