mercredi 20 janvier 2010

Depeche Mode @ Paris Bercy Jan 19th 2010

contact : irockinparis(@)yahoo(.)fr

Depeche Mode + Nitzer Ebb @ Paris Bercy
Jan 19th 2010
Depeche Mode is back in Paris for 2 sold-out shows in Paris Bercy ( capacity 17000) after playing the Stade de France in June or July 2009.
Opening band Nitzer Ebb was complete shit.
Then we had Depeche Mode, I Have to say I'm not a fan at all but I've seen them last time in Bercy and I quite enjoyed it.
Tonight is a bit different they started with a very slow song and... most of the show was like this , as if they were playing in slow motion.
One of the best atmosphere i've ever attended was @ Dave Gahan solo gig @ Zénith in Paris, tonight the audience seemed dead compare to this one.
Thankfully they've played a few hits ( The only songs I knew ).
Between good and average.
SETLIST:
▪ In Chains
▪ Wrong
▪ Hole To Feed
▪ Walking In My Shoes
▪ It's No Good
▪ A Question Of Time
▪ Precious
▪ World In My Eyes
▪ Insight
▪ Home
▪ Miles Away / The Truth Is
▪ Policy Of Truth
▪ In Your Room
▪ I Feel You
▪ Enjoy The Silence
▪ Never Let Me Down Again

See Ya tomorrow ( not for me ;-)