mardi 30 mars 2010

Paul McCartney @ Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix, Arizona March 28th 2010

First American show for Paul McCartney in 2010
Rehearsals @o2 Arena in london.
Lots of changes for the setlist:
Venus And Mars
Rock Show
Jet
All My Loving
Got To Get You Into My Life
Highway
Let Me Roll It
Foxy Lady

The Long And Winding Road
Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five
(I Want To) Come Home
My Love

I'm Looking Through You
Every Night
Two Of Us
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs. Vandebilt
Eleanor Rigby

Something
Letting Go
Sing The Changes
Band On The Run
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Back in the USSR
I've got a feeling
Paperback writer
A day in the life
Give peace a chance

Let it be
Live let die
Hey Jude

Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get back

Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Pepper's ( reprise )
The End


"1985" from " Band on the run":

Lots of other videos from this show HERE

don't forget to have a look at our GREAT PICS from Paris' show last year
Bercy Part 1
Bercy Part 2