samedi 9 novembre 2013

Arctic Monkeys @ Zénith, Paris Nov 07-08 203

Arctic Monkeys @ Zénith, Paris Nov 07-08 203
We didn't go to any of the shows but here are the setlists with links to videos
 
setlist Nov 07:
•  Do I Wanna Know? •  Brianstorm •  Dancing Shoes •  Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair •  Crying Lightning •  One for the Road •  Fireside •  Reckless Serenade •  Old Yellow Bricks •  Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? •  Arabella •  Pretty Visitors •  I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor •  Cornerstone •  No. 1 Party Anthem •  Piledriver Waltz (with Bill Ryder-Jones) (Live Debut) •  Fluorescent Adolescent •  I Wanna Be Yours •  Encore:•  Snap Out of It •  Mardy Bum •  R U Mine?

Setlist Nov 08:
•  Do I Wanna Know? •  Brianstorm •  Dancing Shoes •  Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair •  Teddy Picker •  Crying Lightning •  Snap Out of It •  Reckless Serenade •  Old Yellow Bricks •  Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? •  Arabella •  Pretty Visitors •  I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor •  Cornerstone •  Piledriver Waltz •  Do Me a Favour •  Fluorescent Adolescent •  Knee Socks •  Encore •  One for the Road •  Mardy Bum •  R U Mine?