mercredi 23 décembre 2009

Aerosmith 's Steven Tyler entering Rehab and NOT quitting Aero

Aerosmith's Steven Tyler has entered a rehab facility to treat an addiction to prescription painkillers.
“With the help of my family and team of medical professionals I am taking responsibility for the management of my pain and am eager to be back on the stage and in the recording studio with my bandmates Joe Perry, Joey Kramer, Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford,” the singer said in an exclusive statement to Rolling Stone.
He added : “I wish to set the record straight and say that I have read reports of a rumored two-year hiatus and want to be clear that this is completely false and I will enthusiastically be writing, recording and performing with Aerosmith as soon as things are handled.”

To be continued on ...